Faridah is a UK qualified Solicitor with many years of experience specialising in commercial litigation, often with a cross border focus. Faridah offers strategic advice at all stages of the Dispute Resolution process from considering the strengths of a claim from the very beginning, the claim itself through to the enforcement of judgements or dealing with settlement negotiations. Her practice includes complex contractual disputes, shareholder and partner disputes, insurance disputes as well as advisory work on litigation risks and avoidance.
Faridah works closely with our local advocates in relation to onshore litigation in the UAE and also regularly represents clients in DIFC related disputes. Faridah is Part II registered and has full rights of audience before the DIFC Courts. Faridah is a former member of the DIFC Court Users Committee.
In addition, Faridah also advises both employers and employees on all aspects of employment law both in relation onshore labour law and DIFC employment law and is a registered DIFC Wills Practitioner.
- Contributor Lexis Nexis Practice Guidance Notes on Employment Law 2019
- Speaker at Global Pound Conference 2017 on Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Member of DIFC Court Users Committee 2013 to 2017
- Author of “UAE Dispute Resolution” Chapter Getting the Deal Through 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Speaker at In House Congress Abu Dhabi 2013